Help Desk Analyst
Our client, a household name international consumer products company, seeks a Help Desk Analyst to support hardware devices that are networked and run in a Windows OS environment. This is a long term temp/contract position for at least 1 year. In this role, you will:
- Handle IT support phone calls using Remote Access Tools
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues (Windows 7 and IOS/Android)
- Diagnose & Troubleshoot internet/networking connectivity issues (TCP/IP, DHCP, Static IPs)
- Troubleshoot hardware video connection ports (e.g. HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort)
- Update and test hardware drivers
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures to identify problems and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Deliver support to end-users using remote access automation tools
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
Requirements: Windows 7, TCP/IP, Mobile OS (IOS/Android) proficiency. At least 2 years experience in an IT support or help desk role.