Medical Receptionist - Dermatology
Our client, a leading Dermatology medical practice to patients presenting with diseases of the skin and cosmetic skin surgical care seeks a professional customer service oriented star for the Front Desk Receptionist position. This is a full time Temp-to-hire opportunity. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a Dermatology Medical Office.
* The successful Front Desk Receptionist will first and foremost, have excellent customer service skills, both internally and externally.
* The position entails answering phone calls, scheduling appointments, both routine and emergency, completing necessary forms and distributing as necessary, filing, light billing, reception, and other administrative duties as required.
* Converting incoming calls into scheduled appointments.
* Answering any questions or concerns and making sure there insurance is active
* Work in the Ederm system Electronic Medical Records System
- Basic knowledge of computer software programs such as MS Office, google searches, internet, email, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a receptionist in a Dermatology office patient care setting.
- Superior Customer Service skills required.
- Proven ability to operate selflessly as part of a cohesive team.
Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm.
Become part of a fun, dynamic, growing work place! Apply today!