Account Receivable (A/R) Specialist
Our client, a global prestigious consumer products company, seeks an Accounts Receivable professional (A/R) with SAP or similar software (e.g. Oracle) experience. This is a 6 month or longer, high profile temporary/contract opportunity to assist with a major project. In this role, you will:
* Assists with the application / reconciliation of any on-account payments which may require review of the customer account, including history of invoices, credits, and payments in order to determine the proper application
* Work with the third party accounts receivables and collections vendor and act as a liaison between the vendor and branch offices to ensure appropriate collections and reconciliation efforts.
* Investigate customer disputes on invoices which may require working with branch Contracts Administration over the review of customer contracts or communication with Sales Representatives regarding the status of equipment installation.
* Secures supporting documentation when requested for customers
* SAP or Oracle software experience is preferred
* Experience with managing client Accounts Receivable (payment terms, discounts, fees, etc.) according to Contract/Agreement Terms and Conditions.
* At least 4 years of Accounts Receivable and Reconciliations experience
* Ability to interface with individuals from multiple departments on all levels
* Self motivated with strong problem solving skills