Accountant - Consumer Products company
Our client, an international consumer products company, seeks an Accountant on a temp-to-hire basis. This is a diverse, high profile full time opportunity with a world class organization. Work in a position where you can develop your career and grow by embracing new tasks. In this role, you will:
* Enter Journal entries in to the accounting system SAP with knowledge of debits & credit accounting entries
* Perform Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss statement analysis by examining accounts such as Accounts Payable, Inventory, Prepaid Assets, Inter-company accounts, etc.
* Match invoices to Purchase Orders for entry and reconciliation in SAP system
* Handle heavy Accounts Payable accounting journal entries for Vendors.
* Handle expense reports reconciliations against the P credit cards
* Perform monthly account reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts
Must have a background in accounting in a corporate environment.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and enjoy meeting deadlines while working closely with the Controller.
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent company benefits (health insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement, etc.)