Payroll / HRIS Analyst
Paramus, New Jersey
Apply for Job
Temp-To-HireOur client, an international consumer products company, seeks a proven Payroll and HRIS professional with hands on expertise in processing and audits of bi-weekly payroll, HRIS, G/L related entries/reconciliations and a variety of payroll re-engineering special projects. This is a full temp-to-hire with upward career mobility.
- Perform system administration functions in ADP Enterprise and ADP portal (set up and maintenance of user profiles)
- Audit all HR transactions within HRIS ensuring database integrity and compliance.
- Maintain, audit and troubleshoot time-and-attendance system processes (ADP eTime).
- Prepare and load external batches to ADP Enterprise for payroll processing including ADP eTime.
- Prepare and review new hire, federal and state withholding exemptions, direct deposit changes, terminations, leave of absences and other payroll inputs each pay cycle.
- Perform and assume responsibilities for all payroll audits/batch reconciliations each pay cycle before final submission.
- Interpret pay policies (e.g., PTO, LOA, etc.); ensure appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied correctly.
- Review and set up wage assignments in accordance with court orders and assume all compliance related requirements.
- Download, prepare and review various payroll reports after completion of payroll.
- ADP outsourced payroll tax processes; ensure tax payments/returns are filed timely.
- Prepare payroll GL balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assist with payroll year end processes/audits and special projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of extensive multi-state payroll experience, system administration, report writing and data analysis with ADP applications, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge with HRIS and payroll systems (e.g., ADP Enterprise, eTime, ADPR Reporting Tool)
- Knowledge of Multi-State withholding and garnishment compliance regulations.
- Knowledge of Payroll G/L related processes.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details and self-motivation essential.