Customer Service Representative
Our client, a leading medical supplies company, seeks a Customer Service Rep, on a temporary/contract basis. Immediate start. This positiion may go temp-to-hire (headcount approval). Must have experience with either Quickbooks, Peachtree, or SAGE 50 accounting systems. In this role, you will:
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Receive and process incoming orders
- Inform customers of order receipt, prices, shipping dates and back orders
- Contact customers to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data
- Respond to customer inquiries (quotes, price check, stock check, cross references, etc.)
- File orders, sales confirmations, packing slips, etc.
- Enter customer contact information into Peachtree and Outlook (or equivalent software)
- Generate reports
- Handle customer complaints
- Process customer returns
Must have experience with either Quickbooks, Peachtree, or SAGE 50 accounting systems.
Hours: 8:45 am - 5:30 pm