Account Receivable (A/R) Specialist
Our client, a global prestigious consumer products company, seeks an Accounts Receivable professional (A/R) with SAP or other related software experience. This is a full time temp-to-hire position. It is also a high profile opportunity to assist with a major project. You will assist with converting A/R accounts from each branch in to the new centralized corporate HQ SAP accounting system. In this role, you will:
* Assist with the cash application / reconciliation of any on-account payments which may require review of the customer account, including history of invoices, credits, and payments in order to determine the proper application
* Investigate customer disputes on invoices which may require working with branch Contracts Administration over the review of customer contracts or communication with Sales Representatives regarding the status of equipment installation.
* Act as a liaison between the vendor and branch offices to ensure appropriate collections and reconciliation efforts.
* Secures supporting documentation when requested for customers
* SAP software experience is preferred, not required.
* Experience with A/R with regards to product or equipment lease agreement or contract terms is preferred.
* At least 4 years of Accounts Receivable and Reconciliations experience
* Ability to interface with individuals from multiple departments on all levels.
* Self motivated with strong problem solving skills