Enterprise Sales Executive e-commerce
As Enterprise Sales Executive, you will help our client continue incredible growth and establish them as the premier partner for the world’s leading companies, helping them enjoy amazing solutions with their elite talent. Leveraging your past success selling e-commerce solutions to large, Enterprise-level accounts, you will build a portfolio of business helping organizations solve their pricing and assortment problems.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the United States. They have 150 clients in 54 countries.
Using the company’s highly configurable and flexible SaaS platform, companies can track competitors’ product pricing, availability and promotions; reprice dynamically; optimize product selection; monitor minimum advertised prices (MAP); and manage pricing and assortment strategy based on their competition and market scenarios.
You will build a portfolio of clients, with a focus on mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships that establish the company as a trusted analytics partner. As you grow your portfolio, you will help the world’s best companies change the way they get price strategies done, and leverage the power of an established e-commerce partner.
In the first week you will:
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how you can leverage their incredible global Team to build client relationships and drive success.
- Learn their sales method and selling process.
In the first month you will:
- Build your target portfolio and establish a portfolio strategy.
- Begin to meet with clients, demo their platform, articulate value proposition, and identify where they can help organizations in your target portfolio.
In the first three months you will:
- Connect the world’s best e-commerce companies with the world’s best talent. You will begin to negotiate contracts, work collaboratively with clients, and help them engage the company’s engineering, data, and e-commerce experts.
In the first six months you will:
- Have a base of active clients, while continuing to build your overall portfolio.
- Build upon your existing client relationships, expand the company’s partnership with existing accounts, and execute your portfolio strategy.
In the first year you will:
- Have built a portfolio of incredible client accounts, helping them leverage the world’s best e-commerce solutions.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in existing accounts, and leverage the full suite of capabilities the company has to offer.
- Enterprise SaaS/e-commerce Sales/Business Development experience in selling a retail e-commerce/enterprise or price optimization vendor background required.
- Minimum 5 years Sales experience.
- Depending on the location of your clients, travel of up to 50% may be required.
- A track record of quota-exceeding success building portfolio of business consisting primarily of large, Enterprise-level accounts.
- Prior success developing new customer relationships in an outbound selling model.
- Solid understanding of software development projects and the software development life cycle.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be able to clearly articulate the company’s model, value proposition, and how they can help their clients.
- Ideal candidates have demonstrated success establishing and growing client relationships and have been responsible for establishing and growing a book of business in a data services model.
- Resourcefulness. You should think about your portfolio as your own business – the company wants self-starters who are passionate about building a portfolio of accounts, and who thrive on the freedom and accountability of leading their portion of the business.
- Teamwork. Everything the company does is done as a Team. They collaborate with their clients, and leverage their exceptional, global core Team to get work done and serve their clients and community.
- Passion. The company’s goal is to change the way organizations build pricing strategies. You must be passionate about what the company does and be a strong advocate of the change they are driving in the market.
- Communication. The company’s clients are global, and their core Team is global. Good communication is at the core of everything they do, and you must be a strong communicator able to speak to a wide range of customers and Team members, across a wide range of geographies.
- Hustle. You understand how to build from the ground up and will hustle to grow your portfolio of clients.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for the success of your clients, and for your portfolio.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.