JR Data Manager/Web Content Analyst
Jr Data Manager/Web Content Analyst
This continuously growing 10-year business-to-business software company services clients in 50 countries and seeks someone for a position "more focused on data management, data manipulation, and the analytics they perform are on reverse-engineering website functionality and data collection, not any heavy analytics on the data itself”. **Requires competency with Formulas & Vlookups in MS Excel, Google Docs. and understanding of online retail.
Full-time permanent Mon-Fri 9am-6pm (OT after 40, up to 60 hours). Business casual with open office concept.
Data Managers own and manage the 'technical' sides of their account, not the customer service side.
They are in communication with Account Managers to understand client needs and requests.
Analyze websites for data structures as well as product assortment and user functionality.
Update and maintain client accounts with regards to product assortment, details, formatting.
Maintain multiple accounts and actively communicate their tasks and issues with Account Managers and Development & Quality Assurance Teams. The role is to understand the client's account – their goals, products, online market, and related competitors/vendors.
No two days are the same! Constantly evolve as you gain more skills and find your niche on the Team.
- Competency with Formulas and VLookups in MS Excel (will be tested during interview), Google Docs.
- Web Savvy - understanding of online retail
- Experience with at least one (1) Programming language
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Advanced MS Excel – VLookup and Text Manipulation Functions
- Regular Expressions (regex), HTML/XML – XPATH
- Learn and maintain your assigned clients
- Prioritize and complete assigned and self-scheduled tasks
- Work independently
- Identify and rectify account issues and errors
- MS Excel Power User - Macros, VBA, Selenium
- Google Script
- AJAX Concepts