Inventory Control Clerk
Contract/TempOur client, a large prestigious manufacturing company, seeks a Material Handler immediately on a long term temporary/contract basis (possible temp-to-hire). You will be responsible for raw material deliveries from the warehouse to the production lines, replenishment of floor stock, and assisting with organizing, cycle counting, and maintaining existing inventory in production.
We are seeking a candidate for the position of Inventory Control Clerk reporting to the Packaging Manager. This position will be responsible for cycle counts, receiving and posting of materials and finished goods as well as monitoring and replenishment of materials. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with multiple departments – shipping/receiving, accounting, operations, and logistics for daily inventory.
- Feed all raw material to the production lines using requisitions by allocating the right materials from the warehouse.
- Perform all ERP transactions from the warehouse to production departments.
- Provide status of raw material expedites.
- Arrange and execute floor stock replenishment.
- Assist Leads in preparing raw material
- Record and report waste disposal.
- Collaborate with the Inventory Auditor and Purchasing to determine shortage or discrepancies in the warehouse.
- Cycle count material continuously as per schedule.
- Reconciles WIP inventory discrepancies and performs adjustment of transactions in the system.
- Identify root causes of extra waste or excess usage of material
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm