Our client, an international technology solutions company, seeks a long term temporary/contract Graphic Designer within their B2B products division. As Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, designing and producing a wide range of compelling and impactful deliverables including print ads, eBlasts, newsletters, brochures, data sheets, web banners, You will drive the creative process and implement interfaces and visualizations for internal and external applications on mobile and desktop platforms, and will work closely with key stakeholders and team members across the organization including sales, marketing and product management in order to build a seamless brand experience for customers. Incumbent will report to the Senior Designer, and will collaborate across the organization to ensure projects, timelines and priorities are met.
- Conceptualize and design a wide array of marketing collateral including print ads, brochures, eBlasts, data sheets, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, and various content for web and mobile interfaces.
- Ensure projects are designed according to corporate branding guidelines while being able to articulate theory behind your designs.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- BFA in graphic design, Visual Communications
- At least 3-5 years of experience creating, designing and producing marketing collateral including newsletters, eBlasts, data sheets, brochures, web banners, websites and print ads.
- Professional design experience, preferably in the B2B environment, in-house or creative agency.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong work ethic able to operate independently and with minimum supervision.
- Clear intra-discipline understanding of graphic design for print and digital, across web, video and traditional print.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver).
- Experience with web development toolsets (HTML, CSS3, jQuery, XML, WordPress etc.).
- Experience with mobile and digital development workflows, wireframing etc.
- Experience with CRM and email service platforms (i.e. Constant Contact, Sugar, Hubspot).
- Basic video editing, 3D Animation and motion graphics a plus.
- For consideration, please provide a link to your portfolio.