Medical Office Assistant
Plainview, New York
Apply for Job
Contract/TempOur client, a major Internal Medicine Practice, seeks a Medical Assistant on a temp (2 month or longer) basis. Must have EPIC experience. This is a possible temp-to-hire.
- In addition to rooming rooms, Medical Office Assistant will be required to work the front desk and handle administrative duties.
- Must have EPIC software experienc
- These are full time positions and the work schedule is a variation of several shifts, 7a-3p, 8a-4p, 9a-5p and 11a-7pm
- Candidates will be required to work one Sunday per month, from 9a-1pm
- Medical Office Assistants need to have attended and graduated from a Medical Assisting program.
- Possess current BLS/CPR certification.