Web Communications Coordinator
Tenafly, New Jersey
Apply for Job
Temp-To-HireOur client, a large educational institution, seeks a Web Communications Coordinator on a full time basis. In this role, you will:
Perform a variety of communication by facilitating the development of accurate and timely internal/external communication and information processes that contribute to and encourage community involvement in the District’s efforts to meet the instructional needs of students.
*. Assists in the development and maintenance of communication goals, strategies and plans.
* Organize and distribute information about the district to the public through print and non-print media.
* Develops and implements a plan to meet the long-term needs for presenting the school message on the Internet.
* Consults with departments to clarify and assess their web site development needs and goals.
* Provides support in communicating school closures or emergency events, including updating social media feeds, emails, text alerts, and updating website content.
* Gathers feedback from management regarding the department websites and makes appropriate modifications and enhancements to attract repeat users.
* Analyzes traffic to the websites and recommends any necessary programming changes.
* Provides technical assistance to the community with portal/database
? Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
? Experience with various software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.) preferred.
? Experience with, and the ability to utilize, web applications and programming languages such as HTML.
? Demonstrated experience with the ability to convert existing data to web format and export data options.
? Must possess excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills.