Our client, a large established manufacturer of electrical equipment, seeks a Machine Operator to assist with the production of electrical fittings. Join a company that has been in business for 75 years and practices a safe environment and strongly values employee morale. This is a full time temp-to-hire position.
In this role, you will:
- You will use mechanical equipment to create metal bolts and fasteners.
- Must be comfortable working in a mechanical environment with machinery and oils/fluids.
- Use a hydraulic lift to feed a machine steel
- Monitor the machine that creates electronic fittings.
- Push/Pull and bending items that can weigh as much as 30 lbs
- Hours: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm (Tuesday - Friday). Off on Monday.
Must be comfortable standing for long periods. Focus and attention to detail is required.
Hours: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm (Tuesday - Friday). Off on Mondays.
** VERY COMPETITIVE HOURLY PAY RATE **