Customer Service Representative - Bilingual Spanish - International company
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career in customer support with a prestigious multinational corporation.
Our client, a leading international consumer products company, seeks an energetic Bilingual Spanish speaking, Customer Service Representative, with products (not services) support experience to handle order entry, phone and email support. THIS IS A FULLTIME POSITION. In this role, you will handle the following responsibilities:
1. Deal directly with customers either by telephone or email and perform customer service related tasks; inquiries via telephone and customer service mailbox.
2. Prepare and enter customer orders in order entry system as well as all related shipping documents.
3. Must follow through and research Purchase Orders from beginning to end: Enter order, release through credit, release to warehouse, and keep customer up to date with the status of the order. Release orders for delivery.
4. Utilize on-line and Excel reports to locate shipment tracking #’s and delivery status for orders as required. Use designated resources to check product availability and update customers accordingly with actual/estimated ship dates.
5. Maintain all electronic and hard copy files in a timely manner.
6. Receive Return Requests through email and the website and determine if unit qualifies for a Return Authorization.
7. Handle and resolve customer complaints
8. Coordinate and process demo equipment orders for Sales Reps and/or Sales Managers.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Experience in supporting product customer service (order entry), not services.
• Order Entry system experience (e.g. SAP or Oracle , etc) is a plus.
* Experience in a corporate environment
• Ability to multi-task effectively, work in a fast paced environment under pressure and make sound decisions with minimum supervision.
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, (SAP knowledge a plus)