Paterson, New Jersey
Apply for Job
Temp-To-HireOur client, a non-profit, behavioral health organization seeks a Full Time Healthcare Recruiter on a Temp-To-Hire Basis. Come join an organization that has been servicing the community for almost 40 years and has a long track record of helping individuals struggling with poverty and mental illness. In this role:
* The Healthcare Recruiter, recruits qualified Counselors, Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants, Directors of Clinical, and Case Managers
* Develops strategic and comprehensive recruitment plans in accordance with the needs and goals of the organization.
* Organizes and maintain all aspects of the credentialing process. The coordinator is responsible for analyzing and evaluating provider credentials and maintaining files in accordance with accreditation and regulatory standards and according to the organization’s policy. Ensures appropriateness and accuracy of each document in credentialing file.
* Partners with operations to ensure that all recruitment activities are aligned with Company goals and objectives.
* Review and screen all candidates to ensure quality and cultural fit/alignment for the Northeast territory specifically.
Must have 2 or more years of healthcare recruiting in a similar environment. Must have Credentialing experience.