Customer Service Rep.
Apply for Job
Contract/TempOur client, an international consumer products company, seeks a Customer Service Rep. on a temporary/contract basis for 3 to 6 months (possible temp-to-hire - TBD). In this role, you will assist with billing questions and respond to other assorted customer inquiries.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of supply orders and service call issues over the phone and through email communications.
- Supports customers with product-related questions and concerns
- Responsible for customer service support issues including billing, order status and customer inquiries
- Learns intermediate knowledge of the current SAP order entry system for processing of phone and email requests
- Applies thorough details and pertinent call information to the field teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Logs and returns all voice message calls daily; documenting all required information into database and owning the call to ensure thoroughness and timely resolution to reach customer satisfaction
POSITION SPECIFICATIONS2-5 years of experience in a customer service environment supporting physical products or inventory; call center support experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent customer service skills including a customer focused attitude
- Excellent organizational skills; effective time management skills which must include attention to detail