Administrative Sales Assistant
Our client, a large, prestigious, international consumer products company, seeks an Administrative Assistant (with intermediate MS Excel) to support the Sales department. This is a full time Temp-to-Hire position.
In this role, you will act as a Sales Coordinator responsible for the processing of sales order requests and contracts and while ensuring orders and contracts are processed in compliance with all procedures.
- Submit and review credit applications for pre-approval
- Coordinate new customer file setup and existing customer profile maintenance
- Ensure accuracy of order documents
- Enter orders and contracts in SAP
- Coordinate deliveries and ongoing service with proper dealers
- Acts as liaison with Corporate National Accounts as orders warrant
- Tracking and timely reporting of order status
- Oversight of timely receipt of return authorizations for product returns
- Lease Portfolio Management and Reporting
- Coordinate with Customer Service Reps regarding issues related to billing, customer inquiries as well as assisting with Accounts Receivable issue resolution
- Contract Renewal Report & Contract Review to assist reps with Quarterly Business Reviews
- 2 or more years experience as an administrative assistant in a sales organization or similar capacity in an administrative financing role
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills (Pivot Tables Required)
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Superb written and oral communications skills
- Experience with SAP a plus
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (in the office position).
Very competitive hourly rate and salary (Temp-to-hire)