Our client, an international consumer electronics company, seeks an Accounts Receivable professional on a temp-to-hire full time basis.
The Accounts Receivable (A/R) Administrator will be responsible for reconciling all incoming payments on equipment lease agreements for four Texas Branches. You will also work closely with the Operations Team for necessary billing adjustments.
- Match Leasing Company Payment Detail Reports to open Accounts Receivable (Open Invoices)
- Perform cash applications by identifying and coding reasons for residual balances
- Communicate with the Branches when payments are made to ensure cash is matched against open invoices.
- Utilize Company Portals to view payment status and termination reports
- Work directly with the Leasing Companies on inquiries of past due accounts, terminated contracts, meter read issues
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize job responsibilities in a fast- paced environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to work in a Team Environment