Technical Support - Printers - REMOTE
Our client, an international household name, consumer electronics company, seeks a Technical Support Specialist for its Multi-function Printer (MFP) division. The purpose of this role is be the main technical support contact for MFPs, Professional Screen/Displays, and cloud based software. This is a full time long term contract position with a temp-to-hire option.
** CANDIDATES MUST HAVE MFP hardware technical support experience **
TECHNICAL SUPPORT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface with internal and external customers to answer customer and troubleshoot problems with MFPs (Multi-function Printers)
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their questions and concerns (1st call resolution)
- Enter tickets in Zendesk ticketing system
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support.
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services.
- Review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about, shipping and, warranties.
- Working with software production team to add detailed service-related documentation and videos to the learning management system
- Work with team to test new versions of software.
- Responsible for staying current on product knowledge and software used for development and project creation.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Planning, and other internal groups as well as outside agencies to facilitate Media Systems Group directives.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIFICATIONS:
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree OR 3 year’s equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of copiers, professional displays or software and solutions is a plus.
- Self-motivated person with strong creative writing, technical writing, editing, and proofing skills.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Ability to multi-task effectively. The workday and assignments will change frequently depending on internal and external customer needs.
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm