Uniforce offers cost-effective flexible staffing options to ensure that your finance and accounting responsibilities are met without waste or undue stress.
You can depend on Uniforce for finance and accounting pros who are QuickBooks Certified and knowledgeable about the guidelines and standards that govern your workflows, including compliance with GAAP standards, state and federal regulations and laws, DSO guidelines and any governing bodies that pertain to your customers, clients or industry. Whether you need temp accounting support for month end closing, quarterly filing, debt collections or anything else that impacts your business objectives, Uniforce has a timely staffing solution for you, within budget.
Finance and accounting temp staff, direct hire and contractors.
Uniforce will match your staffing needs and budget with the most qualified personnel who meet your custom criteria. The following are our most commonly placed staffing positions for accounting and finance departments and firms.
- Overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- May include supervising accounts payable, accounts receivable and accounting clerk staff.
- Reconciling bank and general ledgers
- Payroll processing
- Month-end closings
- Tracking fixed assets
- Preparing depreciation schedules
- Preparing the trial balance
Accounts Payable Staffing
- Manage invoices – match, batch and code entries.
- Batch reconciliation.
- Manage, report and communicate status of payable accounts
- Resolve issues regarding vendor or customer payments.
- Update and reconcile and sub-ledger and general ledger.
- Manage chargebacks and other credit-related issues as needed.
- Work in coordination with other accounting department staff, including accounts receivable, tax accounting, credit and collections staff.
Credit and Collections Staffing
- Analyze and assess the creditworthiness of a client or account using credit risk management reports and tools.
- Manage credit history files.
- Develop and/or maintain collection processes in coordination with accounts receivable.
- Follow or develop processes for identifying delinquent accounts to be presented for outside collection agency designation.
- Document all collections efforts and actions.
- Reconcile accounts and payments.
- Research disputes and any billing discrepancies.
Tax Accounting Staffing
- Understand and remain compliant with applicable tax laws and regulations.
- Prepare corporate tax returns.
- Respond appropriately to notices and communications from tax authorities
- Assist with tax audits.
- Research and apply knowledge pertaining to changes in tax laws that impact your company.
- Coordinate with controller or director to determine asset depreciation schedules.
Uniforce will work with members of your management team to develop and support the staffing strategies that suit the ever-changing needs of your accounting and finance departments, Our goal is to continuously recruit employees to bolster our national database, ranging from clerks to CPAs, with a wide range of skills and levels of compensation.
Here’s a partial list that offers a snapshot of additional accounting and finance positions that Uniforce offers for temp, direct hire, temp-to-hire, independent contractor and third party payroll staffing solutions:
- Financial Analysts
- Treasury Analysts
- Risk Analysts
- Directors of Finance
- Cost Accountants
- Tax Analysts
- Derivative Analysts