Desktop Support-PC Technician - Bilingual Korean
How have you impacted someone’s life today? Our client, an international consumer products company, seeks a PC Technician who is bilingual in Korean and English to work with computer users to investigate and resolve computer software and hardware problems. You will determine the problem source and talk with users to research problems and find solutions. This is a full time, approved Temp-To-Hire job opportunity with paid holidays.
* Installing and maintaining PC software, printers, and peripherals
* Performing hardware and software upgrades on Windows PC Systems.
* Responding to help desk tickets to address end users' concerns and requests for hardware and software repair
* Bilingual in Korean and English
* Associates Degree or Bachelors degree preferred.
* One years experience in technical support, installation and repair.
* A+, Network + or Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) is a plus