JR Data Manager/Web Content Analyst
Data Manager/Web Content Analyst
“This position is more focused on data management, data manipulation, and the analytics they perform are on reverse-engineering website functionality and data collection, not any heavy analytics on the data itself”. Requires competency with Formulas in MS Excel and Google Docs.
The role is to understand the client's account – their goals, products, online market, and related competitors/vendors.
Data Managers own and manage the technical sides of their account.
They are in communication with Account Managers to understand client needs and requests.
You will analyze websites for data structures as well as product assortment and user functionality.
You will update and maintain client accounts with regards to product assortment, details, formatting.
Maintain multiple accounts and actively communicate their tasks and issues with Account Managers and Development & Quality Assurance Teams.
No two days are the same, and you’ll be constantly evolving as you gain more skills and find your niche on the Team.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking
- Competency with Formulas in MS Excel/Google Docs (tested during interviews)
- Web Savvy - understanding of online retail
- Experience with at least one (1) Programming language
- Advanced MS Excel – VLookup and Text Manipulation Functions
- Regular Expressions (regex), HTML/XML – XPATH
- Learn and maintain your assigned clients
- Prioritize and complete assigned and self-scheduled tasks
- Work independently
- Identify and rectify account issues and errors
- MS Excel Power User - Macros, VBA, Selenium
- Google Script
- AJAX Concepts