Project Coordinator/service representative
Our client, a leading independent manufacuter of electrical supplies is looking for a project coordinator. Temporary to Hire.
- Processing purchase orders, refunds and exchanges
- Generate pricing and lead times on control equipment
- Work with factory logistics team to expediate orders
- Communicate with customers through various channels
- Package electrical quotes
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Assist with internal and external parties to initiate and run high profile orders.
- Provide administrative assistance to the department head
- Project Coordinator experience a must. Two (2) years of experience in the lighting representative or Controls industry preferred
- A self-starter who is independently driven to succeed
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Able to work well under pressure, takes initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines, work independently, and solve issues with minimal supervision
- Aptitude for math
- Able to form relationships with customers
- Exceptional Customer Service Experience
- Ability to proficiently work with MSOffice (Excel a must!)
- Analytical and tactical thinking is a requirement
- Team player mentality
Company has excellent benefits including health, dental & vision insurance, a 401(k) plan and paid time off.