Belleville, New Jersey
Apply for Job
Direct HireOur client, a well established E-Commerce fulfillment company, seeks an experienced Warehouse Manager to oversee operations and assist overall growth strategy. This is a full time position. In this role, you will:
- Receiving all incoming shipments.
- Replenishing bins and consolidate inventory on a regular basis
- Distribute work orders and monitor efficiency
- Mediate personnel issues communicate problems to Human Resources and Senior Management
- Monitor inventory of tools, hardware, and supplies; advise alternates if items are not available
- Oversee responsibilities including truck management, décor handling, tool preparation, staging, loading, unloading, deliveries, inventory and production garbage/recycling removal.
- Maintain computer layout of job storage locations in our warehouse.
- Create and maintain packaging specification worksheets
- Supervise loading/ unloading and oversee preparation of trucks and tools for Installation and Takedown.
- Responsible for interviewing and selecting all seasonal and Full Time Staff
- Manage a safe and clean workplace by reinforcing accepted Company policies regarding housekeeping and safety. Promote Safety and Good Housekeeping Practices on a daily basis.
- Capture, review and analyze KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) reports in a timely manner to ensure complete understanding of what affects productivity.
* Must have experience with a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
* Experience with warehouse location and site builds are a plus
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm