Customer Service - SAP Order Entry
Montvale, New Jersey
Apply for Job
Contract/TempOur client, a large international consumer products company, seeks a Customer Service professional who can handle order entry in SAP and custom reporting in MS Excel. This is a full time long term temp/contract position that will extend 6 months or longer. In this role, you will:
- Perform complete review of customer Purchase Orders.
- Ensure accurate order entry into SAP.
- Request customer specific set up through Master Data.
- Determine release of orders for shipment and track activity to ensure completion of all shipping/delivery
- Responsible for accurate billing of federal, state and commercial customers to ensure full compliance with state contract terms.
- Responsible for managing customer lease/rental receivables, including accurate and timely invoicing and as dispute resolution.
- Issue and follow up on all pre-install Return Authorizations.
- Create Excel based worksheets outlining the transactions.
- Prepare funding packages for Finance or lender verifying all components of customer contracts.
- Thorough knowledge of SAP system.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Must be able to create pivot tables, Vlookups, and formulas
- Reconciliation skills are required for analyzing issues related to invoice discrepancies and lender service compensation.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively interact with individuals across the organization and with outside vendors and customers.