Sales Administrative Assistant
Apply for Job
The Sales Support Assistant provides administrative and marketing support to sales staff at branch locations. This is a full time direct hire position.
- Conduct outgoing telephone calls to current customer base exploring upgrade options, additional software solutions, etc.
- Contacting current customers to measure their level satisfaction and provide direction in order to resolve any existing issues.
- Utilizing information from clients to create upgrade opportunities and additional sales prospects.
- Compiling and mailing sales information to select prospects on a weekly basis.
- Answering incoming sales lead calls and getting information to sales manager.
- Collateral material/accessories management includes stocking and maintaining brochures/specs for channel specific dealer kits, assemble dealer, rep, and distributor kits for sales meetings/shows and trade show coordination.
- Also responsible for scheduling meetings, processing purchase requisitions and overall sales/administrative support.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly inventory counts of equipment, supplies and parts.
- College degree preferred or 2-4 years equivalent experience as an administrative assistant in a sales organization or similar capacity
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft office including, excel and PowerPoint
- Experience creating and assisting in delivery of professional sales presentations