UNIFORCE Staffing Solutions, a staff augmentation company specializing in Allied Health and Medical Office Support temporary/contract and direct hire staffing, seeks a Full Time Recruiter who enjoys exploring new business opportunities and converting corporate and healthcare HR prospects in to staffing clients.
Become a member of a dynamic organization with a strong commitment to promoting entrepreneurship and flexibility in developing your staffing niche, specialty and territory. Join a staffing firm that does not hinder your desire to develop a new territory, to work within margin guidelines, and to bring in new job requirements. Align yourself as a Staffing Account Manager with a company whose developed a system to be successful.
* The Recruiter will Identify buyers within a hospital or medical office practice who own hiring discretion and utilize healthcare staffing firms to provide certified medical assistants, phlebotomists, billers, medical reception/schedulers, and other Allied Health technical roles.
* Implement temporary/contract and direct hire staffing sales strategies such as professional/social networking, cold calling, email marketing, and inbound marketing to develop a prospect list of Hiring Managers and Human Resources professionals who utilize staffing services.
* Arrange and conduct in-person meetings with Hiring Managers for the purpose of promoting solutions to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
* Utilize a consultative sales approach to identify and evaluate client's staffing needs in order to recommend and provide staffing solutions.
* Responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and filling a percentage of job orders with qualified candidates.
* Join and attend Human Resources and Trade organization networking meetings.
* Set and achieve weekly goals resulting in generated new client job orders.
* Negotiate hourly bill rates, direct hire fees and staffing agreement terms.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* Prior sales experience in the Staffing and/or Human Resources industry experience is preferred, but not required.
* 1 – 2 years’ experience in cold calling and prospecting leads within an organization
* Demonstrated ability to interact, listen, influence and partner in a professional and engaging manner with appropriate junior and senior-level decision-makers.
* Must possess developed presentation and communications skills, listening talent, closing ability, organization, and time and territory management.
* Self-motivated, goal-oriented professional who is comfortable working independently as well as a member of a team.
Compensation: Competitive base salary and commission plan.
Benefits: Medical/Dental Health Insurance, 401(k) plan.