Inside Sales Administrator
Fair Lawn, NJ
Apply for Job
Our client, a well-established manufacturer of wireless technology devices, seeks an Inside Sales Administrator (with Salesforce experience) on a direct hire basis. This role will will collaborate with key players in various teams to ensure the successful completion of the entire sales process on all projects. In this role, you will be:
- Performing basic office tasks, such as email, data entry, answering calls from customers, ability to understand where to route calls as needed, day to day sales order process and administration.
- Manage Salesforce database for customer relationship management.
- Handling communications with outside sales reps and vendors via phone and email
- Processing orders while ensuring accuracy of key fields
- Creating Quotes and processing Purchase Orders.
- Creating shipping labels and sending them to customers.
- Working closely with Fulfillment team to ensure orders are picked, packed and shipped in a timely manner.
- Working with sales and engineering to help with customer life cycle including confirming inventory levels and submitting new requisitions as needed.
- Manage Access database or other component database for inventory management.
- Reviewing orders to ensure conformity with project engineering and quotes.
- Assist in the forecasting of inventory and production capacity needs.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Sales, Project Management, Business Administration or similar.
- 5+ years in Administrative, Sales, Project Management and/or Marketing support.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and Google Docs.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel (look ups, pivot tables, graphs, tables, embedding in .pptx)
- Some off-site travel may be required for trade shows, customer visits, and rep territory road shows.
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with cross-functional teams.