Top Ten Reasons to work for a Temp Agency
Working with a Temp Agency provides a flexible work opportunity for most job seekers. One may be in between jobs, wanting a more flexible schedule, or wondering if it’s advantageous to try a change of career. It’s a chance to acquire more on-the-job skills and a variety of experiences for a short time.
According to the Department of Labor, more than 3 million people in the US choose to work each week for a temp agency.
Of a multitude of reasons, here is our Top Ten List to work for a Temp Agency:
- You will be matched to a career opportunity at a client who is looking for your specific skills.
- You will never be charged a fee as a temporary employee by the temp agency.
- You will receive a weekly paycheck from a temp agency. Benefits are available if needed.
- You may be filling in a vacancy for a short or long term assignment.
- You may be offered a full time ‘permanent’ job if the employee you fill in for does not return.
- You may learn and acquire new skills which may lead to an exciting, alternative career (free on the job training in the latest technology tools).
- You may enjoy meeting new people as you work on site at different companies through a temp agency.
- You are exposed to working in companies in different industries, some you never knew existed.
- You will hear back from your Recruiter at the Temp Agency, whether positive or negative news.
- You can make money when you need it, decline jobs that don’t interest you, or choose a part-time schedule.
It’s a win-win for the employee and for a temp agency! Learn more and become a Job Seeker